Boralign System is a powerful and cost efficient tool capable of completing any bore alignment quicker and more versatile than your normal measurement approach.
Align Bearing Shells & Bores Using Boralign
Boralign is a laser-optical alignment utilized on bearing shells and bores. This laser-based equipment replaces older time-consuming methods with faster and very precise readings on bores, bearing pedestals and other circular machine elements.
The Boralign system brackets allow you to rotate a receiver (sensor) within a bore with diameters from 5″ up to 30″. It measures whether multiple bores are in line with one another and with the rotating centerline of the shaft using the Rotalign Pro /Ultra. Different brackets are available to cover a range of bore diameters.
Boralign can answer mission critical questions such as:
• Are the bores in line?
• Are the bores aligned to a shaft rotation axis? (e.g. boring machine)
• The offset and slope of the bore?
• The position of the bores relative to “gauge points”?
Boralign simplifies the task:
• True bore center measurement – not just the straightness of bore sole.
• Saves time – Corrections can be performed simultaneously as measurement takes place.
• On-line Move function – for correction of individual points or alignment of housing to bore machines.
• Traceability – ISO9000 quality documentation of measurements can be printed to any office printer.
• Ease of set-up – lightweight components and laser technology makes equipment set-up simple.
• Configure any type of bore setup such as narrow, long, and complex bores.