At ACQUIP we are powered by empowering people and every detail matters. The result, we have one of the most reliable service for laser alignment and metrology services in the industry.
Want to work with us?
CQUIP is one of the most trusted and experienced names in the rapidly growing Laser Alignment industry. By implementing our Laser Alignment and Thermal Growth Monitoring solutions, our clients benefit from decreased maintenance costs and the increased uptime of their machinery. Our clients spend their time generating revenue from their machines, not fixing them.
ACQUIP’ s alignment and monitoring solutions are geared towards turbine alignment, bore alignment, diaphragm alignment, machine train alignment, and marine applications, with a focus on the power industry. We also provide on or off-site training for plant maintenance personnel, as well as shaft alignment certification courses.
ACQUIP is powered by empowering people. We share our imaginations, bringing unique knowledge and understanding necessary to excel and succeed. We implement rotating equipment solutions that are:
We are seeking laser alignment instructors and developers that will be responsible for meeting the training needs of our clients and developing new clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, implements, presents, and revises laser alignment training for initial and continuing certification and non-certification programs.
- Initiates new client relationships and training opportunities.
- Operates and understands laser alignment equipment and delivers integrated systems and fundamentals training to instruct engineers.
- Monitors, evaluates, and improves clients’ staff performance through classroom, simulator, and hands-on, on-the-job instruction/coaching.
- Provides leadership and mentorship as a “Performance Consultant” to all clients.
- Develops, updates, and maintains lesson plans.
- Develops, maintains and improves training courses; develops related handouts, training aids, or other instructional materials required to support lesson plans.
- Maintains effective communications with customer groups and responds to their needs.
- Leads special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in physical science, engineering – OR – equivalent education – and/or – equivalent experience.
- Experience in classroom instruction & training administration desired.
- Adjust quickly to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to successfully interrelate with management, peers, and students.
- Capable of functioning with minimal oversight, innovative, self critical and sensitive to individual student needs.
- Display enthusiasm and a “Can Do” attitude.
- Sense of urgency to commit one’s self to take action.
- Clear/concise/positive/organized communications (oral/written).
- Promote teamwork.
- Acquire/absorb new information rapidly.
- Objective decision making and planning.
- Generate solutions to problems
- Overtime, shift work, and travel as required supporting plant outages / training operation of clients needs.
Please submit your resume by E-mail.
We are seeking field service engineers that will be responsible for meeting the service repair needs of our clients’ equipment and driving customer satisfaction through service and excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing Preventative Maintenance on designated equipment (laser shaft alignment and vibration analysis).
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining laser alignment tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts with assigned area.
- Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, equivalent military education or Associates Degree with min 4 years experience servicing rotating equipment and using laser alignment tools.
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history and educational background.
- Willingness to travel locally in the field within the specified geographic region (overnight stays).
- Willingness to take a drug test.
- Legally authorization to work in the United States.
- Willingness to work out of a home-based office located within the specified metropolitan area.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a ACQUIP owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
Please submit your resume by E-mail
All Territories, North America. We are seeking independent sales reps to add our products to their current line of offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a sales plan that focuses on profitably, growing sales, diversifying our business and building our brand image.
- Evaluating, managing and motivating yourself with a strong emphasis on planning, organization, preparation, follow-up and internal communication.
- Coaching others on the sales team with their approach, qualification, pursuit, proposal and close.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts in a timely fashion.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key executives and existing customers that are decision makers with a need for laser alignment and all preventative maintenance products and services that we provide.
- Minimum 4 years of practical and progressive sales work experience, including prospecting new business.
- Previous experience leading others, with a demonstrated ability to influence team members, command respect, promote skill development, and foster a strategic discipline throughout a team.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to make quick and difficult decisions.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher profitability.
- Experience communicating with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering, business, marketing or sales.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and drive results.
- Must be profit motivated with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Knowledge of laser alignment, vibration analysis, and preventative maintenance.[li]Knowledge of laser alignment tools and equipment.
Commission rates are above the industry norm. All U.S. territories are available. Please submit your resume by E-mail