field service engineer
We are seeking field service engineers that will be responsible for meeting the service repair needs of our clients' equipment and driving customer satisfaction through service and excellence.
Responsibilities for Field Service Engineers:
- Completing Preventative Maintenance on designated equipment (laser shaft alignment and vibration analysis).
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining laser alignment tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts with assigned area.
Qualifications for Field Service Engineers:
- Bachelor's degree, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, equivalent military education or Associates Degree with min 4 years experience servicing rotating equipment and using laser alignment tools.
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history and educational background.
- Willingness to travel locally in the field within the specified geographic region (overnight stays).
- Willingness to take a drug test.
- Legally authorization to work in the United States.
- Willingness to work out of a home-based office located within the specified metropolitan area.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a ACQUIP owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
Please submit your resume by