ACQUIP provides vibration data collection and vibration analysis services for your rotating equipment.
ur reliable vibration monitoring equipment provides machine vibration analysis for an acute problem or data collection on contract basis for trending and predictive maintenance. This service yields early warnings of predictable problems on various rotating equipment. Performing correct preventive maintenance saves time and money!
ACQUIP’s vibration service has the experienced personnel and expertise to perform machine vibration analysis. Our vibration analysis equipment inventory and experience entittle us to cover a wide range of client needs. Our vibration analysis experience in rotating equipment evaluate from small pumps to large turbine generator trains.
Routine vibration surveys are conducted with a portable digital data collector/FFT analyzer and a computer program designed to sort the database for trending and spectral analysis. Once problems are identified accordingly, the reports are then generated to produce a follow up and feedback of the analysis.
These reports are designed to give management recommendations such as:
- Ratings on the severity of the vibration
- How long the vibration has trended upward
- Time projections until alarm or danger set points are reached These reports also include diagnostic assessments to help identify the possible sources of the vibration, through machine monitoring to verify the source, and repair recommendations
Performance of regular routine vibration surveys will result in:
- Decreased downtime (increased availability)
- Increased production and efficiency
- Decreased maintenance cost Digital data collection and vibration analysis has proven to greatly reduce the per point cost of implementing a vibration program and provide the user with a quick return on investment
TURBINE GENERATOR VIBRATION
ACQUIP utilizes optimum state of the art vibration analysis technology, for real-time vibration data collection and analysis.
TURBINE BALANCE SERVICE
ACQUIP is your expert for performing dynamic balancing service and vibration analysis on rotating parts and components.