At ACQUIP we are powered by empowering people and every detail matters. The result, we have one of the most reliable service for laser alignment and metrology services in the industry.
Want to work with us?
CQUIP is one of the most trusted and experienced names in the rapidly growing Laser Alignment industry. By implementing our Laser Alignment and Thermal Growth Monitoring solutions, our clients benefit from decreased maintenance costs and the increased uptime of their machinery. Our clients spend their time generating revenue from their machines, not fixing them.
ACQUIP’ s alignment and monitoring solutions are geared towards turbine alignment, bore alignment, diaphragm alignment, machine train alignment, and marine applications, with a focus on the power industry. We also provide on or off-site training for plant maintenance personnel, as well as shaft alignment certification courses.
ACQUIP is powered by empowering people. We share our imaginations, bringing unique knowledge and understanding necessary to excel and succeed. We implement rotating equipment solutions that are:
We are seeking an Applications Consultant (Field Service Engineer) who enjoy solving problems in the field. Applications Consultant will be responsible for performing technical services in the field during major outages of large rotating equipment.
• Be the expert on the job site. Direct movement and be responsible for the assembly of large rotating equipment.
• Perform Alignment, Dimensional Analysis, Dynamic Movement Studies, Deformation Mapping on Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and other Large Rotating Equipment.
• Analyze and solve machinery problem in the field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field with Gas/Steam Turbine Major Outages.
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including: verification of your past employment, criminal history and educational background.
• Willingness to travel internationally and domestically,
• Legally authorization to work in the United States.
• Preferable if have a TWIC or be able to get it.
To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a company owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
Please submit your resume by E-mail
All Territories, North America. We are seeking independent sales reps to add our products to their current line of offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a sales plan that focuses on profitably, growing sales, diversifying our business and building our brand image.
- Evaluating, managing and motivating yourself with a strong emphasis on planning, organization, preparation, follow-up and internal communication.
- Coaching others on the sales team with their approach, qualification, pursuit, proposal and close.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts in a timely fashion.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key executives and existing customers that are decision makers with a need for laser alignment and all preventative maintenance products and services that we provide.
- Minimum 4 years of practical and progressive sales work experience, including prospecting new business.
- Previous experience leading others, with a demonstrated ability to influence team members, command respect, promote skill development, and foster a strategic discipline throughout a team.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to make quick and difficult decisions.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher profitability.
- Experience communicating with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering, business, marketing or sales.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and drive results.
- Must be profit motivated with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Knowledge of laser alignment, vibration analysis, and preventative maintenance.[li]Knowledge of laser alignment tools and equipment.
Commission rates are above the industry norm. All U.S. territories are available. Please submit your resume by E-mail